Sunday, April 18, 2021

Welcome to the new website - hope you find it useful!


    Friends, thanks for dropping by. I intend to showcase all my new videos that I post to YouTube on this website and also add in interesting bits of information along the way.
    Ideas for future videos are always welcome and I hope to archive all my work, both videos and written work here on this site. It'll be great to have it all together. I'll update as each new video goes live and will try to address the backlog of videos as soon as I'm able.
    Until then, please check out the channel if you've not already and do hit that subscribe button! 
    Thanks, Jules.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pocketeers Part 4 - UK Tomy Pocket Games - Original Carded Games - The Last Hurrah!

Pocketeers Part 4 - UK Tomy Pocket Games - Original Carded Games - The Last Hurrah! Pocketeers Part 4 - UK Tomy Pocket Games - Original Card...